AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Harder Than I Thought...

I definitely thought this would be easier.  So far, including our original failed private adoption, we are now up to 3 fails.  Just in the past week our profile was given to two different birth moms and they both picked other families.  I knew this would be hard, but I thought I would handle it better.  It just sure is a lousy feeling knowing that people look at you and reject you.  It's not a matter of patience right now...more of a feeling of inadequacy.  


1 comment:

  1. It is because God is in control and has already picked out the right baby for you and it just hasn't come along yet. God knows the timing, not us. You and Jon are the best parents and it shows in your profile... wait on the Lord... He knows your hurting heart and will provide because He loves you and Jon so much! Love Ann

    ReplyDelete