AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Trying to keep my head up in tough times right now.  It's been a discouraging couple of weeks with quite a few meltdowns on my part.  Luck for me, I have an amazing husband who doesn't melt down like I do and is fantastic at staying calm.  I need calmness in my life...I think I'll keep him around :)

Is it bad that I'm almost looking forward to my surgery next week just so that I have a few days of being unconscious so I can relax and get away from life?  OK, that's slightly an exaggeration...but not totally :).   I can say that I'm pretty nervous though.  I'm supposed to be taking 3-4 weeks off of work and I'm only taking one due to money...eek!  PRAYING for a fast recovery, both physically and mentally.

We are still waiting on some paperwork to come back to complete our home study packet.  Jon got his FBI fingerprinting back at the beginning of this week, but I haven't.  Did I do something I didn't realize?  Maybe I robbed a bank while sleepwalking or something?

Chugging along...

No comments:

Post a Comment