AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Monday, August 22, 2011

Update...

Finally feeling better!  Up until a day or two ago I was getting nervous that I wasn't going to feel well enough to go back to work.  I had horrible cramps that went all the way up to my shoulders and couldn't really eat a lot of food.  SO thankful that I'm feeling better.  I still get tired toward the middle of the day/afternoon and I have to watch what I eat, but in general, it's truly a miracle that I feel as well as I do.  Thankful for all the prayers!  The most frustrating part of all of this is feel utterly useless.  I'm not allowed to lift more than 10 pounds for at least 4 weeks, and that means I can't pick up Brayden.  I can't put him in and out of the bath tub, I can't get him in his highchair, I can't put him in or take him out of his crib...ugh.

We're past the failed adoption...we've dealt with it and we're OK.  I just stinks.  Not really a great description of what's been going on in our heads, but I don't really know how else to describe it.  We're now back on track with our adoption packet to send out to the agency, though.  The thing holding me up is doing our family profile booklet.  I do NOT scrapbook quickly...ask Jon :).  And this is basically a scrapbook of the family.  I need to get moving on it big time!

I start back to work tomorrow.  I'm doing half days for the rest of this week.  Praying I hold up!

No comments:

Post a Comment