AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Baby Bug!!

In my new-found photography obsession, I've started to look a lot at newborn photo shoots to get some ideas and learn positioning, lighting, etc...  I'm thinking that I need to stop.  The baby bug is kicking in pretty bad!  Every time I look at them I just want to grab one and squeeze it.  OK, well, not SQUEEZE, but I think you get what I mean :).  We are in such a lull with the adoption paperwork right now that my enthusiasm is dwindling and I'm getting antsy.  Jon continues to work on his autobiography, we need two papers notarized, and we need our FBI clearances...then we can finally send our home study packet in.

In the meantime, my surgery is scheduled for the middle of august and we're trying to come up with some new fund-raising ideas for the adoption.  I'm pretty stressed with now having the cost of surgery co-pays and deductibles on top of everything else, but,  I'm trying to remember that God has it all under control.  Such a hard concept to grasp at times.

My pushing is starting to pay off for Brayden and the Early Intervention team leader decided (after our long conversation on the phone today) to move up his 6 month review and get the whole team together in one room to discuss what may need to be changed.  We also got our referral paperwork in the mail for the developmental pediatrician consult.  Yet another 10-page packet of paperwork to fill out!  I should take out stock in an ink company.

No comments:

Post a Comment