AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Monday, July 25, 2011

Reasons why I am blessed:
1.  I have an amazing husband who has stuck by me through the hardest of times.  He is the best father a child could ask for and he treats me better than I deserve.
2.  My son...enough said.  He fills me with more joy than I thought I could know.
3.  My home.  Sure, it's nothing special, but it's clean, warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and simply...it's home.
4.  I have a job that pays the bills (most of the time haha!)
5.  My family in large.  From my parents to my sister to my in-laws, I could not have better.  They are some of my best friends and I can't imagine life without them.
6.  My country.  I'm free.
7.  My friends.   I have met some incredible people over the years.  Some in passing, some long-time friends. They have all taught me something and helped mold who I am.

Other things that bring me joy:
the smell of fresh air
the beauty of the mountains
taking pictures
listening to my son laugh
reading books
listening to the ocean
eating ice cream and cake :)
the colors of fall
traveling
fresh vegetables!


I have to remind myself to look at life through the eyes of a child sometimes.  They are so carefree and just enjoy what is put in front of them.  I see it everyday in Brayden.




No comments:

Post a Comment