AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Long Time no Post

I realize it's been quite some time since I've been around here!  Phewww...what a week!  At the beginning of July I looked at my calendar and it had about 3 things on it for the entire month.  If you were to come and look at it today you would see black marker everywhere!  It's filled with Dr's appointments, Brayden's therapy schedule, time with friends, my Tastefully Simple party, adoption meetings...I'm tired!

My Tastefully Simple fund raiser went very well!  Between online orders and my home party, it looks like we will have raised over $200 towards our adoption!  Thank you Kara for your big heart and generosity.  Friday night was a lot of fun and filled with tons of yummy food :).  Every day we get closer to our goal and it's so exciting!

I also had a great time on Saturday doing my first photo shoot for some friends of ours!  I had a blast and realized how much I love photography.  I'm lucky to have some fantastic people teaching me and hope I can continue taking pictures for others to enjoy.

Well, it's currently 10:00pm and I've been getting to bed WAY too late this past week.  So, I'm off to go sleep.  Think time it won't be another week until I check in here :).

No comments:

Post a Comment