AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back to frustration again

I feel like I've been reading forever.  I will tell you that picking an agency has driven me close to insanity.  I've been trying to do all my research and choose the agency that fits us best, but it's sure difficult when pretty much every agency out there has sparse reviews, and the reviews that do exist basically have nothing good to say about any of them!  How do you pick?  I've prayed and prayed...and still confused.  Then you begin to make things up like, "I think we met this person for a reason...", and "I thought the Lord was telling me this...".  

I'm pretty sure that one day I will look back on all of this and laugh at myself for being so nuts.  I sometimes laugh at myself NOW.  Really, how can I not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment