AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Friday, May 20, 2011

Encouragement

Tonight was even one more confirmation that adoption is meant for us.  It was a great night of encouragement at the Forever Families meeting at church. Such a fantastic group of people with amazing stories and huge hearts.  I cried as I watch a short clip showing the realities of children with no home or living in orphanages.  I kept looking at Jon next to me and saw how his heart was breaking too (one reason he is such an amazing man!).

If only we could help them all....

1 comment:

  1. You both have huge hearts and I know that the Lord will provide the perfect match for you. Hang in there and keep going! You are in our prayers every day...we love you both. Mom

    ReplyDelete