AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Monday, May 23, 2011

I Can't Sleep

It's 11:45pm and I have to wake up in 6 hours for work.  Why am  I up?  Good question...I can hardly keep my eyes open, yet I just can't get my mind to settle and it's driving me nuts.  Uh oh, and there goes my 1 1/2 year old making noises in his room.  (This could end up being a very long night and one extremely exhausted mommy in the morning.)  All I can keep thinking about is the decisions that I need to make that will impact us forever.  Are we using the right adoption agency?  Are we starting this at the right time?  How open do we allow this adoption to be?  The questions go on and on...yet somehow we still know we're supposed to do this.  Maybe I seem mellow-dramatic to some of you, sorry if you'd like to slap me right now and tell me to just make a decision and be done with it :).  But, deep down I know my decision affects a child...namely, it affects the children that still WON'T have a home....and THAT...that...is what kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment