AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy Week

Sorry I have been absent for so long!  It's been quite the busy week around here.  We are currently on vacation! (A VERY much needed one!)  We had to go south to attend a wedding of a relative so we turned it into a  "vacation" and we are staying in a townhouse with some relatives down south.  I spent most of the week trying to get things organized and packed, which took up all of my evenings after work.  All of Thursday was then spent in the car.  We left at 8am and didn't get to our destination until 11:15pm (after a short break to visit some more relatives that we never get to see...which was a great time!).  So now we are finally HERE:



Beautiful, isn't it?  I enjoyed some time tonight just walking around taking some pics.  My laptop can't quite edit pictures as well as my desktop at home, but you get the idea :).  Excited to go to the beach tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment