AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Healing through tears

Things lately have gotten a little overwhelming.  We've been dealing really well with the normal stresses of adoption plus an almost two year old entering his terrible two's and my husband being in school full-time plus trying to do side jobs for extra income...but things seem to hit all at once, don't they?  First I found out I need surgery, then I found out I might need to look for a  new job, and then my husband found out about some additional problems he's facing.  I was proud of myself the past few days for being so calm and fairly upbeat...then I listened to this song tonight and sort of lost it:  



I really needed to hear this song.  I think I'll need to continuously listen to it over the next few weeks...or months...as we continue to try and raise money for the adoption, as I decide if a new job is needed, as I make a decision on if I should go through with surgery or not, and as Jon deals with healing himself.  Life has hit us hard right now.  But I know my problems are nothing compared to those of others.  I need see the blessings in the raindrops.

No comments:

Post a Comment