AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Working on our family profile...

and I think it's what is going to be the death of me!  I bet some of you are saying, "Good grief!  What's the big deal?".  Yeah, I know.  But I feel like it's the biggest deal ever.  Ha I sound like an 8th grader talking about what to wear to school.  The fact is, I'm nervous that if I don't make it look and sound good enough that we will never get picked by a birth mom.

Typing that and then reading it back makes me feel a little dumb...

I'm sitting here trying to write some amazingly worded novel and pick out the best pictures to "showcase" our family...getting mad at myself for not being a better photographer and writer.  What is wrong with me?  I just sat in this same room talking with my aunt not more than 4 hours ago about how God has it all under control and He amazes us with His miraculous plans, and now I'm stressing out over how my smile is crooked in a picture.

OK Amanda, just finish it, press the print button, and be done with it.  Yup, that's what I need to do.

Is it what I'm GOING to do? Honestly, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment