AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Friday, June 3, 2011

Peacefulness

 I just LOVE the beauty of nature (hate the bugs though!). There is something about being outside surrounded by the forest and flowers that calms me. It's truly my favorite place to be and just sends me to a whole different word. I haven't gotten enough of that lately, that's why I'm so excited that Jon and I are going to Longwood Gardens tomorrow for our anniversary get-away-day...wine and jazz festival surrounded by the gardens.  What could be better!? We SOO need it! Life has become nuts between his school-work, me working, and our trying to get this adoption stuff going (not to mention Brayden giving us 3 straight nights of tortuous sleeping/lack-there-of!).

Our backyard is sure nothing to speak of, but I just loved these shots I took the other day of our "garden".  Can't wait to share some pics of Longwood with you!

                              SUGAR SNAP PEAS!! (can't wait to eat these!)

                                                            BASIL

                                              LOVE OUR ROSE BUSHES!

                                     FUN NEW FLOWERS WE JUST PLANTED

                                 DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE ARE CALLED :)

1 comment: