AND ANYONE WHO WELCOMES A LITTLE CHILD LIKE THIS ON MY BEHALF IS WELCOMING ME. -MATTHEW 18:5-

Thursday, June 9, 2011

More Fundraising!

Just dying to know how you can help us? Read your mind, huh?  I knew it! :) We still have quite a bit of money left to raise, so here are two more fundraisers we are working on:

#1...For all you locals, Jon will be at the Saturday's Market in E-town THIS Saturday with a table set up selling our fantastic "junk".  Everything from a flat-screen computer monitor to a chicken rotisserie :) will be on our table! Come on out and take a look!

#2...My friend Kara, who is a "Tastefully Simple" consultant, has so GENEROUSLY offered to donate ALL OF HER EARNINGS from a TS party that I host!  For those of you who live way too far away from me to come to this, but still want to help, have no fear!  You can order on-line!  She will soon be getting me the website address where you can just log on and order yummy food from her and the profits will go to our adoption.  Kara, you are fantastic!  Stay tuned, or email me directly for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment